Are you planning for the Mt.Kailash tour? Are you taking the tour for the first time? If yes, then you have reached the best place. You will get to know everything about the Kailash tour from here. Mount Kailash is considered as the adobe of Lord Shiva, which stands tall at the 22000feet. It is one of the most revered holy places in the world.
Mount Kailash is the peak in the Kailash range, which is the part of the Transhimalaya in Tibet. The holy mountain lies in the high altitude and remote location of the Western Tibet so that only thousands of pilgrims are able to visit this destination every year. With this tour, you can do two things mainly such as taking a holy dip in the famous Mansarovar Lake and doing the parikrama of the Mt Kailash.
Mythological significance of Mt Kailash tour
The Hindus, Bon, Jains, and Buddhists consider Mount Kailash as the sacred destination. According to the Hindu Belief, Lord Shiva and his wife Parvati lives at the Mt Kailash peak in the meditation state. Kailash is the destination where the first Jain Tirthankara obtained Nirvana as per Jains. Buddhists believe that the place represents supreme bliss. On the other hand, Bon is the religion that predates Buddhism in Tibet. Overall, the entire region is covered by the spiritual power.
Reasons to go for Mount Kailash Tour
Kailash Mansarovar Tour is the best pilgrimage tour just like a trek so that only a few people can able to afford the tour. This tour takes at least 10-22days and charges up to 2lakhs to explore its attractions. It is located in Tibet, which is a land of beauty and mystery. This vast place offers you several interesting things to witness. Below mentioned are the reasons to go for Mt Kailash tour.
• Religious significance
• Face the challenge of mountain climbing
• Experience different culture and tradition of people
• Witness the stunning views of mountains, landscapes, etc
• Visit monasteries
• Explore the mountain mystery
What to pack for Mt Kailash tour
• Good quality hiking shoes and a pair of tennis shoes
• Hiking sticks
• Backpack items such as toiletries, water bottle, camera, inner garments, raincoat, electrolytes, medicines, sunscreen, snacks, a sweater, etc
• Sleeping bag
• Credit card and debit card
• Photo ID card along with the tour operator name and emergency contact number